Working Holiday Visa Requirements
Working Holiday Visa for Canada, aka International Experience Canada (IEC), gives young people the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries and territories that have biliteral youth mobility agreements with Canada.
Visa Processing Time: 8 weeks (but we can get you in the pool of qualified candidates that the Canadian government pick from within 24 hours).
Visa Validity : 12 to 24 Months
Qualifying Countries : Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Rep., Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Please note, that if your country of nationality is not listed in the list above, you can still enter Canada under the Working Holiday Visa Scheme as we partner with other globally recognised organisations. But please note that there is an additional fee for this service that ranges between $2000 – $6000 CAD.
Depending on your country of nationality, there are various quotas available each year for the Working Holiday Visa to Canada. So ensure you get your applications completed early.
Other Qualifying Criteria:
- Age limit: 18-30 years inclusive (up to 35 for Citizens of Ireland) at the time your application is received.
- Clean criminal record: Canadian Immigration Authorities will check your criminal history for any serious crimes, convictions, or restrictions to enter Canada or other countries.
- Proof of sufficient funds (C$2,500) to support your stay in Canada when you first arrive.
- You will be required to undergo additional medical examinations if you are willing to work in the health services field occupations, primary or secondary school, teaching or childcare.
- Prior to Departure; a round ticket or demonstrate that you will have the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket at the end of your authorised stay in Canada
Apply for your Working Holiday Visa Canada (£525 incl. all fees):