iam Friday Feeling Canada
In April 2015: I was sitting and observing attentively in a Canadian inspired pub in Covent garden while waiting for a good friend Samantha. The feeling was awesome as I have been looking forward to visit and feel the actual Canadian smell – one of the best! I just thought of embracing everything about Canada from its soil up to its beautiful people.
Now, I have friends and good networks in Canada, funny, but it’s good to note the following when keeping good connection in Canada:
- Circa 1534 -1763 was English America and New France colonization.
- Circa 1763- 1867 was when Canada was under British rule (after 7 year’s war).
- Current Prime minister is Stephen Harper from Conservative Party.
- Famous star is Justin Bieber. Lol.
- Total land area, really? It’s 9,984,670 km2 for 35,675,834 people.
- Most common sports is ice hockey.
- Geography. Covering most Northern part of the North America continent.
- 10 provinces, 3 territories.
- Flag was decided by George V and proclaimed by Queen Elizabeth II on 15 Feb 1965.
- Common food: Bacon, Poutine, maple syrup.
- Drinks: ice wine, beer and vodka.
A presentation among the team will be held and after we will be eating some pancakes with maple syrup.